An online event designed for interaction
We created THAT to fill a gap between the times when we cannot physically connect. We believe peer-to-peer learning is one of the most powerful ways we can help one another any day of the year.
Every month we host THAT Online aimed at bringing us all together to recenter and recharge.
Built to support the practitioners
Nothing will ever replace just talking with someone and learning from each other's experiences. Our problems are hard, they require context and that's ok. This is why we've created a platform to connect people more authentically, true to peer-to-peer learning.
- 24 hours long, each and every time zone.
- We know you're busy. Rather than complicate your schedule, we're creating an opportunity to get involved when it works for you.
- Audio or video and even your desktop.
- Sometimes all you need is a short conversation and other times you want to share your screen and dive deep into code. We're here to support you, your topic in the best way possible.
- Grow your network.
- THAT is a community, not just an event. Events are a reunion, the platform connects us, and the conversation happens every day, 365 days a year.
The traditional session style, in which an idea, product, or piece of work is shown and explained to an audience. Best when left ample time for Q&A.
A conversation centered on one's piece of work with others who have similar interests. This style is meant to be interactive with participants for all to help, learn, or understand the topic.
A style in which a person or group of people ask questions and others provide answers. This format is intended to be open-ended along with the inclusion of all opinions if an opinion-style question is asked.
An activity designed around discussing a topic or sharing an experience with others. This style is meant to be interactive with all participants interested in similar topics.
A style in which a group of people in a specific topic engage in conversation together in front of an audience.
Get to know one another better by engaging everyone in the conversation. Make sure to give everyone space to participate.
A platform designed to support us
Built to support you; the developer, tester, manager, thought leader, entrepreneur, the true practitioner. Designed to help us all support one other while growing together without the limitation of time, format, or location.
- We're all speakers, practitioners.
- Do you have a specific technical question or looking to share an experience with others? Anyone and everyone are welcome to submit, join, and participate in any activity that interests them.
- Any topic, any format.
- Why create artificial limitations when we don't have to? You create the topics, not us. It's your participation that helps drive everyone's growth. It's our diversity that helps each of us be our best in all aspects of our work.
Support Us, Supporting You.
We could create a free platform, but then you become the product. To that we say no thank you, we're the product. We're taking the approach of creating a monetization strategy of help us, help you.
Includes every online event, every feature and even a discount to THAT Conference while helping us manage our yearly budget.
Full Access to every monthly online event
$50 off 1 THAT Conference Camper Ticket
10% off at THAT Store
First access to all new platform features
Year Commitment, Automatic Renewal
Newly Added Activities
Do you have a ticket? Add your activity today! View the entire event schedule.
THAT Morning Coffee
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 12:00 PM UTC
Is your website slow and you need some advice?
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 1:00 PM UTC
Accessibility on That.us
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 3:00 PM UTC
Coding inside the web browser! Talking about GitHub Codespaces and GitPod.
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 4:00 PM UTC
Help me Test, Finish, and Launch this year's CFP
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 6:00 PM UTC
What Activity will you create?
Any Day, Any Time
Your Name Here :)
Don't miss this opportunity!
Get your ticket today!
Get your ticket today!