Build a Better Future with BigParser APIs
Sunday, January 15, 2023 - 3:00 PM UTC, for 4 hours.
AT THAT (In-Person Only) Workshop (pre-conference)
BigParser is a community of software engineers that love the idea of shared open reference data when building applications and use BigParser Public. What is Reference Data ? Reference Data is also called Static Data or Master Data in some contexts. It is data that your application uses that does not change often. E.g. A Countries or Cities Dropdown in your application. What is BigParser Public ? BigParser Public is the Public Reference Data Store of the Internet. It is where software engineers contribute and access reference data.BigParser also provides a platform for software engineers to rapidly build Hybrid or BigParser Native Apps. Hybrid Apps can be designed as Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Text Bots, Chat Bots, Voice Skills and more. Hybrid Apps leverage BigParser APIs as a backend for the application. BigParser Native apps run 100% on BigParser and require the software engineer to create apps, deploy and publish apps within 2 hours or less.If you would like to learn more about how to create Hybrid or BigParser Native Apps. We invite you to attend the Workshop or a Crash Course and get Certified to use BigParser APIs. Native Apps can be created only by BigParser APIs Certified developers. Learn more about BigParser APIs at api.bigparser.com and the Open Source Universe at www.github.com/intellibus/bigparser How is BigParser Public Data generated ? BigParser Public Data can be contributed by any software engineer.BigParser Public is managed by the Web Data Governance Board. BigParser Data Contributor community has over the last decade years, hand curated collected millions of public reference data points to open the data and make it available within BigParser Public. We thank you for reading this Full Description and Look forward to seeing you at the Workshop or Crash Course.
1. Getting Started 2. What is BigParser ? 3. BigParser Advantages 4. Working with Grids 5. Search Basics 6. Share Basics 7. Grid Settings 8. API Basics 9. Search API 10. CRUD APIs 11. Data Modeling Principles 12. Build & Submit an App 13. Approved App Submission 14. Share APIs 15. BigParser Developer Certification Exam — 20 mins — 10 Multiple Choice Questions(Open Book)
- 1. Hands on Experience with Creating a BigParser Native App
- 2. Hands on Experience with using BigParser APIs
- 3. Get an Official BigParser Developer Certification
- 4. Personalized T-Shirt with your name on it, shipped to your address post the conference, for all Certified Developers