Using MySQL Document Store with Node.js
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 - 7:00 PM UTC, for 1 hour.
AT THAT (In-Person Only) Regular, 60 minute presentation
Room: Campsite 3
MySQL Document Store offers developers the best features of "NoSQL" and relational databases. In this session, we will discuss how we can use Node.js to access a MySQL Document Store, create/remove collections, create/update/remove documents, retrieve, filter, & sort document lists, and leverage raw SQL to retrieve aggregate data for reporting purposes.
- Understand the benefits of NoSQL and Relational databases and how MySQL Document Store offers the best of both
- Understand the architecture of MySQL Document Store
- Understand how to connect to and communicate with MySQL Document Store in a Node,js application
- Learn how to create, retrieve, update and delete JSON documents in MySQL Document Store
- Learn how to leverage raw SQL to perform more complex query operations.